The Apothecary Collection
Sugar Spice & All Things Nice
A sweet and creamy cinnamon fragrance with supporting notes of vanilla, clove and almond. This mouth-watering scent evokes the excitement of autumn and the holiday season.
Top Notes: Cinnamon
Middle Notes: Clove, Almond
Base Notes: Vanilla
contains (Cinnamal, Eugenol) Coumarin, Heliotropine. May produce an allergic reaction.
This 6oz jar candle is presented in an apothecary style jar with lid and filled with a natural soy wax that is vegan, sustainably sourced and cruelty free.
Each wood wick apothecary candle has approx 38-40 hour burn time depending on room ambiance
Candle Care Instructions
Wooden wick candles are soothing .Each wooden wick will crackle like a tiny fireplace when burning, which is a unique and relaxing experience. Proper candle burning and safety is important to make sure you and your home are safe!
Simple instructions are given on the label of each candle, but here is the full list of tips and tricks to get the most out of your beautiful candle:
Burn on a heat-resistant, flat surface. Keep away from drafts, children, pets, fabric or anything flammable. Always burn within sight.
- The first time you light the candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the edge of the container. For small candles it may only take an hour. For large candles it can take 2+ hours.
- Wooden wicks light slower than cotton wicks. It is comparable to lighting a fireplace. Hold your lighter (we use a barbecue lighter) close to the wick for 20 or more seconds to fully light the wick.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Burn for 4 hours maximum. Continuing to burn the candle beyond 4 hours is a safety hazard and will reduce your candle life.
- Do not touch the glass container while the candle is burning, or while it's still warm.
- Wooden wicks are generally self-trimming, but if the excess burnt wood is longer than 1/4", break off the extra burnt wood before you light it.
- If you have burned the candle a while and the flame is very low, you may need to remove the extra burnt wood at the top of the wick.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated non-drafty room. A draft might blow out the candle prematurely or keep it from staying lit
- Once the candle has reached about 1/2" of wax remaining, stop burning it. Continuing to burn past this point is a fire hazard.
- Soy wax candles burn slower and are more temperature sensitive than paraffin candles. Your burn rate and candle characteristics might be different depending on the temperature of the room you burn it in.
Re-use or recycle your packaging!
We use glass vessels which can be washed with soapy warm water out and re-cycled.