Coconut And Waterfall Blooms
Sit back, relax & let the senses drift away to faraway lands with this fresh, ozonic floral fragrance where cool marine notes & sea salt are intertwined with nuances of tropical coconut. With a cascading waterfall of lily, rose, freesia & jasmine, embraced by a fond of sandalwood, musk & amber.
Contains BENZYL SALICYLATE, COUMARIN, LINALOOL, TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES.
Aqua Minerals And Sea Kelp
Embrace the cool freshness of the sea trend with this revitalising, aquatic fragrance.The fragrance unfolds with a bold citrus fusion of bergamot, lemon, lime & sweet mandarin, harmonised by a floral bouquet of cyclamen, freesia, rose & jasmine. All this is enhanced by a rush of watery marine notes, resting on musk, amber, cedar, patchouli & moss.
Contains LIMONENE, LINALOOL, LINALYL ACETATE, TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES.
Awaken the mind, body & soul with this uplifting citrus and a sparkling cocktail of mandarin, lemon & grapefruit enhanced by aromatic tones of black pepper, cardamom & coriander. With notes of jasmine, orange blossom & muguet descends onto a base of musk, amber & precious woods.
Contains ISOEUGENOL, LINALOOL, LINALYL
ACETATE. May produce an allergic reaction.
Soothe the senses & experience the relaxing embrace of bergamot, rosemary & peppermint wrapped in a comforting medley of lavender & geranium. On dry down, musk, sandalwood & patchouli delicately unite to bring the fragrance to a calming close.
Contains 4-TERT-BUTYLCYCLOHEXYL ACETATE, EUCALYPTOL, ISOEUGENOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, LINALYL ACETATE.
made from 200ml soy wax with approx 40 hours burn time
Candle Care Instructions
Wooden wick candles are soothing .Each wooden wick will crackle like a tiny fireplace when burning, which is a unique and relaxing experience. Proper candle burning and safety is important to make sure you and your home are safe!
Simple instructions are given on the label of each candle, but here is the full list of tips and tricks to get the most out of your beautiful candle:
- Burn on a heat-resistant, flat surface. Keep away from drafts, children, pets, fabric or anything flammable. Always burn within sight.
- The first time you light the candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the edge of the container. For small candles it may only take an hour. For large candles it can take 2+ hours.
- Wooden wicks light slower than cotton wicks. It is comparable to lighting a fireplace. Hold your lighter (we use a barbecue lighter) close to the wick for 20 or more seconds to fully light the wick.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Burn for 4 hours maximum. Continuing to burn the candle beyond 4 hours is a safety hazard and will reduce your candle life.
- Do not touch the glass container while the candle is burning, or while it's still warm.
- Wooden wicks are generally self-trimming, but if the excess burnt wood is longer than 1/4", break off the extra burnt wood before you light it.
- If you have burned the candle a while and the flame is very low, you may need to remove the extra burnt wood at the top of the wick.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated non-drafty room. A draft might blow out the candle prematurely or keep it from staying lit.
- When you're done burning, blow out your candle, don't extinguish with the lid or with water.
- Once the candle has reached about 1/2" of wax remaining, stop burning it. Continuing to burn past this point is a fire hazard.
- Soy wax candles burn slower and are more temperature sensitive than paraffin candles. Your burn rate and candle characteristics might be different depending on the temperature of the room you burn it in.
Re-use or recycle your packaging!
We use glass vessels which can be washed with soapy warm water out and re-cycled in something else like a say a plant pot.