Fragranced Tea Lights
We are super excited to work with Dada Home Designs bringing you a new range of Fragranced tea lights.
We have worked closely together to bring you three delectable & mysterious new scents to enjoy
Dusk Till Dawn
Sweet Rose - Fruity - Leather
Floral - Jasmine - Gardenia - Heliotrope - Violet
Musk - Moss - Powdery
Exquisitely warm and dusky, almost hypnotic. Deliciously heady rose basking in the evening sunlight entangled with a clambering white jasmine, encased in a soft bed of powdery musks.
Each bespoke box contains six fragranced tea lights approx burn time four to five hours, lightweight clear cups made from high-quality recyclable virgin polycarbonate,
Lemon - Bergamot - Orange
Juniper - Jasmine - Rosemary - Tea Tree - Pine
Musk - White Cedarwood
A breezy revitalising blend of ozonic seaside air, seashells and driftwood. Top notes of Sicilian lemon, orange flesh and zesty bergamot. A heart of juniper, rosemary, tea tree and pine intermingle with a delicate floral bouquet of jasmine and geranium petals. Soft musks and white cedarwood finish off this refreshing blend.
This fragrance opens with crisp bergamot, green lemon leaf and fresh eucalyptus, creating a refreshing aroma that instantly puts you at ease.
A comforting heart follows where spices warm soothing lavender and floral geranium, enveloping you in a fragrant embrace. The fragrance is then completed by a woody base as balsamic cedarwood mingles with woody massoia, earthy woods and rich amber.
Art work property of Dada Home Designs
Candle Care Instructions
Proper candle burning and safety is important to make sure you and your home are safe!
Place candle on a rimmed fire resistant plate incase of a wax blowout
Simple instructions are given on the label of each candle, but here is the full list of tips and tricks to get the most out of your beautiful candle:
Burn on a heat-resistant, flat surface. Keep away from drafts, children, pets, fabric or anything flammable. Always burn within sight.
The first time you light the candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the edge of the container. For small candles it may only take an hour. For large candles it can take 2+ hours.
You can use scissors or specialised wick trimmers to trim your wick. It is recommended that you trim it to between ⅛ and ¼ of an inch and this should be done every 4 hours of burn time. After you extinguish the flame, wait until the candle returns to room temperature before trimming the wick.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Burn for 4 hours maximum. Continuing to burn the candle beyond 4 hours is a safety hazard and will reduce your candle life.
- Do not touch the pilar candle while the candle is burning, or while it's still warm.
- If you have burned the candle a while and the flame is very low, you may need to remove the extra burnt wood at the top of the wick.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated non-drafty room. A draft might blow out the candle prematurely or keep it from staying lit
- Once the candle has reached about 1/2" of wax remaining, stop burning it. Continuing to burn past this point is a fire hazard.
- Soy wax candles burn slower and are more temperature sensitive than paraffin candles. Your burn rate and candle characteristics might be different depending on the temperature of the room you burn it in.
May cause an allergic reaction. Read the label before use. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: get medical attention/advice. Keep away from children and pets. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place.
In accordance with the European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) (2009), information on the chemical composition and associated hazards of each fragrance contained within our products is provided.