What Lies Beneath
Introducing our first un Fragranced Soy Pilar candle
Candle burn time approx 45-50 hours depending on room ambiance.
Candle Care Instructions
Proper candle burning and safety is important to make sure you and your home are safe!
Place candle on a rimmed fire resistant plate incase of a wax blowout
keep out of sunlight
Simple instructions are given on the label of each candle, but here is the full list of tips and tricks to get the most out of your beautiful candle:
Burn on a heat-resistant, flat surface. Keep away from drafts, children, pets, fabric or anything flammable. Always burn within sight.
The first time you light the candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the edge of the container. For small candles it may only take an hour. For large candles it can take 2+ hours.
You can use scissors or specialised wick trimmers to trim your wick. It is recommended that you trim it to between ⅛ and ¼ of an inch and this should be done every 4 hours of burn time. After you extinguish the flame, wait until the candle returns to room temperature before trimming the wick.
Never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Burn for 4 hours maximum. Continuing to burn the candle beyond 4 hours is a safety hazard and will reduce your candle life.
- Do not touch the pilar candle while the candle is burning, or while it's still warm.
- If you have burned the candle a while and the flame is very low, you may need to remove the extra burnt wood at the top of the wick.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated non-drafty room. A draft might blow out the candle prematurely or keep it from staying lit
- Once the candle has reached about 1/2" of wax remaining, stop burning it. Continuing to burn past this point is a fire hazard.
- Soy wax candles burn slower and are more temperature sensitive than paraffin candles. Your burn rate and candle characteristics might be different depending on the temperature of the room you burn it in.
May cause an allergic reaction. Read the label before use. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: get medical attention/advice. Keep away from children and pets. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place.
In accordance with the European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) (2009), information on the chemical composition and associated hazards of each fragrance contained within our products is provided.